“Lunch or Brunch...yes please!”
Review of Annies

Annies
Ranked #18 of 236 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Burlington, Vermont
“Lunch or Brunch...yes please!”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

We were in town for a weekend event and Annie's was recommended to us, plus it was an easy bicycle ride from our room. We arrived close to lunch time so I got the lobster roll with sweet potato fries and cole slaw. I come from an inland state so when I travel I like to get foods not readily available to me. I have never figured out what the big deal is about lobster rolls. I had tried them many times in the past and they didn't do much for me and seemed expensive but I really LIKED Annie's lobster roll. I keep thinking about it!! My partner got pancakes and really enjoyed them. We went back for breakfast the next day too.

Annie's is small, cute and clean. Our waitresses both days were attentive even though they were very busy.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank RockingGiraffe

Wood RIdge, NJ
“Great place for breakfast.”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Upscale breakfast with very good quality food and service conveniently located on Bellevue Avenue. The breads and muffins are very good, as are their eggs

Visited July 2014
1 Thank MenschinNJ
Sydney, Australia
“$5 all day breakfast in Newport... deal me in!”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Newport can be a very expensive place to do anything in and this place was a find.

I'm a fan of all day breakfasts anyway, but this hit the spot without denting my wallet.

By all means, spend up big if you want to, but there is a good alternative.

Visited November 2013
3 Thank ThePackedBag
Jamestown, North Carolina
“Nice place for lunch!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We were on our way back from a mansion tour and were looking for a place to eat lunch. A customer coming out of Annie's said, "It's great!" so we tried it. I had a bowl of chowder and half a sandwich, which was a great value. My husband had a lobster roll. The place is a bit small and the bathroom is tiny, but it was pleasant and the service was good. I'd return.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Sonja B
Minneapolis MN
“Small but good ”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

The food was great, I had breakfast and freshly squeezed orange juice. My friend had the lobster roll and that was delicious too. Warning. This establishment is CASH only. However they didn't tell us that and it wasn't posted anywhere. They do have an ATM machine on site (of course), which literally shoots your money flying one bill at a time into the air. That whole part wasn't great, but I would still recommend if your looking for a diner with good food and decent prices.

1 Thank HAB418