“Nice restaurant”

One Bellevue Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
One Bellevue Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 236 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Kay Street
Transit: Bellevue & Kay
Description: Flavor and freshness define the boutique American dinner bistro that is One Bellevue. Experience modern as well as traditional culinary treasures from the sea on a healthy and inviting menu prepared by our talented Executive Chef Barry Correia. Attentive service, sophisticated surroundings, award- winning wine selections, creative cocktails, and locally sourced ingredients from our award winning culinary team identify the feel of this One, unique, Rhode Island dining destination! At One Bellevue, restaurant highlights include Chef Correia's signature shrimp adobo, Char Broiled Duck and Citrus Blackened Salmon all paired with a luscious selection from our advanced wine list. Come and enjoy Newport's hidden gem, One Bellevue for your dining and entertainment cravings today!
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
“Nice restaurant”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

We went for breakfast and dinner while staying in the Viking Hotel. Thank goodness we had a breakfast reservation. They were very busy and we did have to wait a little while but it was not too bad. The food was definitely worth the wait.

Visited December 2013

Rochester, New Hampshire
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

My wife and I stopped at the One Bellevue bar for a nightcap and were greeted by the bartender, Rose. She was very welcoming, professional and an absolute joy to talk to.

Visited December 2013
Groton, Connecticut
“"Over The Top"”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

During our overnight stay at the Viking Hotel we had the opportunity to have dinner and breakfast at One Bellvue Avenue. Our meals were fabulous. I made a special request for the preparation of my main course to which they were accomodating. The server was fantastic very attendive to our needs and it was like we were the only couple in the restuarant. Everything was perfect.I would recommend this restaurant to anyone and cannot wait to return again.

• Visited December 2013
New York City, New York
“A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I was fortunate to spend a few days of my honeymoon at the Viking Hotel and ate at this 5-star restaurant. To the point- the food was amazing as well as the ambiance and staff. We ate dinner there on our first night as well as breakfast the following morning. I am a foodie from NYC and have been around the world- this place definitely tops my chart. Even thinking back now between dinner and breakfast- they were both amazing! I still remember the lamb . . . (*sigh* thinking wistfully)

• Visited September 2013
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
“Great night at one Bellview”
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

Michael and Rose are the best bartenders! I came for a wedding but will come back just to see them! They were friendly and attentive. Thank you to them for a fun night?