“Delicious Pizza; Happy to have 're-found'!”
Review of Via Via - CLOSED

Via Via
Cuisines: American, Deli, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I used to go to the Providence location all the time. Their 'White' pizza is like something from another galaxy - the most cheesy, perfect, delicious pizza. One day, I went to the Providence location and was heartbroken to see that they were closed. It took YEARS to get me into Newport and when I realized their other location was there, I had to try it.

I knew it would either be perfection, as their pizza always had been, or this location was going to be lackluster. Admittedly, I felt like I was going to be disappointed, but I was SO wrong. Just as I remembered. Absolutely amazing pizza, served piping hot... my mouth is watering thinking about it. The staff is friendly, I love the location... win-win-win-WIN! So happy to know that they still exist in Newport.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

I know some people have mixed reviews about this place, but I LOVE their pizza by the slice or whole. In my earlier days, I would eat a whole large pizza and more, but now a days, I have just two slices. ;-) My favorites are the tomato & artichoke hearts and the mushroom & spinach pizza: I don't eat much meat any, but when I do, I love the shrimp & pesto pizza! :-)

I have been eating at Via Via for over a decade. Each time I come to Newport, I always stop in to get a couple of slices of pizza. They are open to 2 am !!! I LOVE this place! :D If I am out surf fishing, I still have time to pop in for some pizza. :-)

The salads they make the ingredients are fresh and crisp. Nothing is ever brown or limp in their salads! Lots of good quality ingredients go into foods. Try it for yourself and I believe you will be hooked like I am. :-)

Alone or with your family - great spot to pop in. If there are any lines, they move quickly. Usually the back up is due to customers not being able to make up their mind on what to get, LOL - that is the truth.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

We came here for dinner, as we wanted a casual dinner without having to wait for a table at a regular sit-down restaurant. We both ordered 2 slices of pizza and 2 bottles of water. The pizza was ready pretty quickly. They have a wide selection of different types of pizza. I ordered a pepperoni pizza slice and a BBQ chicken pizza. Both were good, but nothing spectacular.

Tip: bring cash, as this place is cash only.

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for quick bite while we were in Newport. Kids liked their cheese and pepperoni pizza slices. I liked the variety they had to offer. The prices were good compared to a lot of the other spots to eat. Me Andy wife both got the lobster slice and we both liked. I would recommend eating here.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Stopped in looking for eggplant and veggies on our pizza. When we went to order we were told they were out. Disappointed we started to leave but the owner stopped us and had someone look up stairs for a fresh one. Not only did he find one they made it up special and had it ready in 15 min. The pie, a large, had huge slices and was Delicious. We had enough left over for the next day.

Service was great, they were friendly and very accommodating.