“The Brick-Oven process drew me in” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Delicatessen
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
retiredJB
“The Brick-Oven process drew me in”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

I went in the first time and saw "Cash Only", so unsure of what my bill would be, I had to find an ATM. There is one that charges $3.50 per transaction across the street at the Armory.

Back again, I decided to try a slice of pepperoni and a slice of White pizza. I got a seat at a counter that allowed me to look out an open window. I could enjoy people-watching while I ate. I personally didn't like one of the cheeses on the White pizza, but that may have just been me. I did like the crust, but I prefer a crust that has been baked over cornmeal when in a brick oven.

The bathroom was a his/hers. It had a door that opened directly into the dining room and the lock was not what I felt was particularly dependable. Fortunately, no one tried it while I was in there.

Still, it was an interesting place. I enjoyed watching them make and bake the pizza. I would go back again and maybe just use the restroom in the Armory first.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank retiredJB

west central Georgia
“was just what I needed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

Okay. . .it's just a pizza joint, and, yes, some of the customers might not have been totally sober. . .but I needed a slice of pizza and a small container of olive oil (for caprese back at the condo), and I was able to get exactly what I needed here. For less than five bucks, I got everything that I needed. I enjoyed the pizza back at the condo and was grateful for the olive oil to mix with my Newport Creamery mozzarella and fresh basil and tomatoes that I bought south of Tiverton at a farm!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Frugal-Teacher
“This place makes the best buffalo chicken pizza around”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

Whether it's sunny and daytime or you're feeling great after a night out... hit this spot up for a quick slice or grab a whole pie.

Been going here for years now and they have never failed to impress and successfully maintain the same quality of pie.

My favorite pizza here is the buffalo chicken pizza. It is the best one i've had and I'm sticking to it.

Visited July 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Worst place ever...don't do it.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Worst place I can remember eating. Waiting about an hour for a sandwich which was horrible...my husband was already done eating when I was served. Place was cold and uncomfortable. Wish we went to subway.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank sthompsen
Farmingdale, Maine
“Good and very convenient”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

My husband and I were walking past Via Via and decided to walk in and order a piece of BBQ chicken pizza. To our surprise we really liked it. The crust was nice and crispy and one piece was all we needed at that point in time. The menu is huge and we are definately going back to try something else. Since we are staying right near there for the week we are delighted to have a delicious take out place so close by.

• Visited April 2013