“Good and very convenient” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Farmingdale, Maine
“Good and very convenient”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

My husband and I were walking past Via Via and decided to walk in and order a piece of BBQ chicken pizza. To our surprise we really liked it. The crust was nice and crispy and one piece was all we needed at that point in time. The menu is huge and we are definately going back to try something else. Since we are staying right near there for the week we are delighted to have a delicious take out place so close by.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Hacheta

new york
“Via Via”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

Starving we hit Via Via Pizza on Thames. They have a plethora of slices to choose from, I had a couple of slices of the Newport(chicken, spinach, tomatoes and drizzle of ranch sauce). I’m a bit of a NYC pizza snob so I’ll say it was pretty good. Oddly enough the best looking girls we saw all night were here…in the shortest of shorts chowing down on pizza

Visited July 2012
bridgeport, wv
“Great pizza and a lot of menu choices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

Driving around after a visit to the Newport Mansions, we saw the restaurant and stopped here for something quick to eat. I agree the atmosphere was minimal, but there were tables to sit at and the pizza was great. The pizza is wood fired brick-oven pizza and there are a number of specialty pizzas that you can order. Two of us ordered white spinach, portabella and ricotta pizza (something we could never get with our husbands!) and some very good lobster bisque. Except for the fact that the bisque came in a styrofoam container (atmosphere again!), it was excellent.

The menu does have something for everyone. They also have wings, fries, chicken, salads, Mediterranean wraps, sandwiches, pastas (including mac and cheese), and ice cream. I didn't try these other things, but I would go back for the pizza and soup.

One thing of note that was odd, I saw something that said they were open 365 days of the year from 11 am to 2 am. I can't see going there for Christmas, but could see people stopping after New Year's Eve.

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank cdaughe
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Good pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

I totally enjoyed the special of the day, lobster pizza. We also got some eggplant pizza. Both were delicious. Crispy crust and very good toppings.

Visited September 2012
New York City, New York
“Pizza Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

You have to try the lobster pizza and the shrimp & pesto pizza. Both are my families Newport annual tradition.

Visited August 2012