“Great experience ”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

Awesome prime rib. Very tender and good flavor. Good prices for early bird special. Staff was great. Very loud (we were upstairs). Seating was a little tight. Beer was good but pricey.

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,464)

Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

Open late night and perfectly situated near Bowen's Wharf, my husband and I were really lucky to find this restaurant. We arrived late in a Friday night and found this perfect spot around the corner from our hotel. Classy, but not stuffy - the atmosphere was lively but not overstimulating, which was ideal after a long drive. Our waiter was friendly and attentive. I ordered the surf and turf which was much larger than I expected. Same goes for the delicious and unique tautog my husband chose. Both dishes were delicious and elegantly plated!

Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

Overheard someone talking about "staying until noon for oysters". Shortly thereafter, we passed a restaurant that had $1 oysters for happy hour, which was from noon until 2. I was worried that the oysters would be very small or not too good, but they were good size and excellent. Also, the food ordered (soft shell crab and shrimp po boy) was excellent.

Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

We stopped in for dinner on a Tuesday night recently. For a dinner during the week they were busy. We had scallops and chicken parm, which were very good but the wait staff seemed to not care about up as if they were just putting their time in until their shift was over. Too bad. Too many good places in town for that attitude. Will probably try someplace else next time.

Reviewed May 9, 2019

Lunch at Benjamin's was so good we went back for dinner. This small restaurant is busy but I believe there is another dinning room upstairs which was not open at lunch time. My only complaint was the noise level in the evening. People were yelling to be heard. I found this very unpleasant.

2  Thank ckatmomi