“Disgusting”
Review of Panini Grill

Panini Grill
Ranked #121 of 244 Restaurants in Newport
Reviewed June 1, 2010

We went there Saturday before a boat trip for a quick bite- we had 45 minutes and thought that would be enough time. Wrong! It took 35 minutes for ONE sandwich. While we waited, we were entertained: We saw 2 groups get up and leave becasue of the wait time; we saw 4 different people come in, pick up their order and leave- (they called in their order an hour earlier- they knew what the wait time was like); we witnessed people comparing how long they waited (45 minutes won)- mind you there were only about 15 people in the whole place. The kicker, my husband said the sandwich was full of salt and THERE WAS A HAIR IN IT. Disgusting. Should not be in business.

There are newer reviews for Panini Grill

Reviewed January 20, 2010

I absolutely love Panini Grill! I always get extra seasoning and even try to get a little extra on the side to take back to North Dakota with me. I grew up in Middletown and left 7 years ago to join the Air Force, but I every time I come home to visit we get togeather and order from Panini Grill! Great food!!!

Reviewed June 15, 2008

Went here after reading the reviews. I had a muffaletta panini that was awful- dry and very very salty. Plus, it took 20 min to get it and there was hardly anyone in the place!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Newport, Rhode Island
Reviewed May 22, 2008

Delicious sandwiches!!! And, they offer frequent buyer cards. I think it's either every 8th or 10th sandwich is free. During the summer the wait can be extremely long, but it's worth it!!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Boston, MA
Reviewed February 20, 2008

Love the paninis here. Very large selection of sandwiches to choose from.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook