“Great experience”

Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and I are here for an early supper. We weren't real hungry so I got the grilled chicken salad and my friend got a steak salad. We were both well pleased with the quality and quantity. Everyone was very friendly. I would definitely go back again

Write a ReviewReviews (2,227)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ate a very late lunch here today. Nice bar/restaurant with a good selection of dishes on the menu. Waiting staff were polite, friendly and helpful.
We had the teriyaki salmon salad. There was a good sized portion of salad on a bed of leaves, sliced strawberries and pineapples with a balsamic strawberry vinaigrette. Beautifully cooked and presented.
Dessert was good - and the chef changed the recipe slightly to accommodate a food intolerance that I have.
All of this and a beer and a soda for under $60. Given the quality and amount of food, as well as the good service, this was great value.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ate a relaxing dinner here -- excellent! I had some sort of shrimp cocktail with lobster piled on top -- KILLER! Shared a desert w/my friends...some sort of dish w/bananas -- hate that I had to share!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went to the Red Parrot as part of a group of 8 people - adolescents to adults. The menu was comprehensive and food of good food quality. It was a busy night and staff were at full stretch and so the service was not as good as could be expected.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We have stopped here on more than one occasion when traveling through RI. Each time has been positive. The menu offers lots of choices and we have never had a bad meal. Service has been great. Located right in the main section of town. Highly recommend!