“Love this place”

Pasta Beach
Ranked #48 of 233 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Portsmouth, Rhode Island
“Love this place”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

They have the best Carbonarra and Bolognese around! Have always received very good service, and it's affordable. Definitely a good spot for some authentic Italian pasta dishes.

• Visited August 2013

• Hebrew first
New Castle, Delaware
“Great Food not so Great Service.”
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Myself and family went for dinner after the place was recommended by hotel. Did not know we needed reservations. They did seat us at the counter. Food was excellent but the server seemed very annoyed that she had to serve 5 people at the counter and that me and my wife split a meal.

2 Thank Thomas S
Mystic, Connecticut
“No Concern for Allergies”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I told the server I was highly allergic to cayenne pepper, pepper flakes, and Tabasco. She told me anything with cayenne was on the menu. So I ordered a Mushroom Alfredo. Bland. One bite and I felt heat. Looking through I found it had a lot of red pepper flakes, which the waitress remarked wasn’t the heat nice. “No, I break out in painful hives and welts for days, I have rosecea.” So it was sent back. I ate about 3 bites of the newly prepared meal and found red pepper again. When I asked for the check and showed them 6 large flakes I’d taken out. The comment was- “Well it wasn’t on purpose, what is the big deal.” They did cover my check, but 4 days with calamine lotion doesn’t calm the pain. First vacation since losing my husband, and it was marred by an inattention to basic food safety. Fortunately, I don’t have an allergy that kills, just one that causes pain. Any food issues?? I would go elsewhere if I were you. The pain is not worth it.

• Visited November 2013
Massacusetts
“Great Dinner”
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Great place for delicious pasta. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner. It was unseasonably warm so we were able to take advantage of the cute outdoor seating on the porch. Service and food both excellent. We decided to eat here because it was recommended to us by local and rightfully so excellent dining experience we will be back.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank MaTravler
Bensalem, Pennsylvania
“Introducing Yum...”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Back in August of 2012, my mom and I were visiting Newport. Found this on our second night stay. Very nice and clean. You seat yourself and the size is just right, not to big and not to small. The girls on staff were good, it did take a little while to get the food and check. But worth the wait, the food was Really Good! There are a lot and plenty of restaurants in Newport but this is my favorite for Pasta. (Hence the name.) Overall great place, please check it out. Enjoy!

• Visited November 2012

Been to Pasta Beach? Share your experiences!