“Great meal and service!”
Review of Place At Yesterday's - CLOSED

Place At Yesterday's
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Just spent the day wandering around Newport and had been recommended to try Yesterday's. Absolutely the best burger I've ever eaten, and the Asian Chicken salad my husband had was delicious as well. Amanda, our server, was extremely friendly and knowledgeable about the menu. Great price as well - definitely would return again! Highly recommended!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had a late lunch on the weekend here and loved the food. We sat outside, and only peeked inside which looked great too. I had the tuna sandwich which was very good with the wasabi dressing. My husband had the fajita salad which I tried a bite of. Oh wow - as much as I enjoyed my tuna I was a bit jealous. The service was friendly and super fast. We had a lovely, delicious and relaxing lunch outdoors. Nothing better.

Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

Food is all home made and fresh, well above average for a pub. Enormous choice of craft beers. Friendly staff, even the owner "("Biggy") took the time to chat with us and give his informed opinions about local attractions.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Just up the hill a block or two from the main shopping area-Thames street. There are a few outside tables. The menu is more than typical Irish pub fare which was a nice surprise. We went for lunch and it really was excellent. Our waiter Barry had an Irish accent which I am pretty sure was real! He was fun and made some very good drink recommendations! I would definitely recommend you take the short walk to this restaurant for a very good lunch.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

We had a very enjoyable supper here. They have an impressive selection of craft beers. The wine was of good quality too. The Nachos were delicious as were our sandwiches. The background music was relaxing and not too loud. The staff were very helpful and friendly. A good experience.