“Amazing food and ambience”

Restaurant Bouchard
Reserve with OpenTable
Restaurant Bouchard is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 243 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: At Bouchard Restaurant, a warm relaxed ambiance and gracious welcome signals your arrival. The restaurant serves fine French cuisine in a 1785 Georgian-style house.
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My boyfriend and I were vacationing in Newport for the weekend and decided to visit this place last minute. We quickly learned that reservations were made weeks in advance, but managed to get a spot in the outside bar. What an experience! The food and wine were absolutely extraordinary, cooked to perfection! And the service was equally as wonderful. Sarah Bouchard (the owner) checked on us and showed genuine interest in ensuring that we had a great experience. Our waitress, Kim, and bartender, Smokin' Joe, really took care of us. This was a truly special dining experience, I highly recommend this place! If you are interested in dining inside, be sure to make reservations in advanced. We preferred the outside bar area.

There are newer reviews for Restaurant Bouchard

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I were only lucky enough to sit at the outside bar and have appetizers. We ordered drinks, the bartender was very friendly and knowledgeable about the restaurant. My husband had the Foie Gras, which he thoroughly enjoyed, I had the Lobster in Puff pastry with a Beurre Blanc sauce, which i enjoyed very much. We will be back for a full meal in the restaurant someday for a special occasion.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We ate at the outside bar as it was impossible to get a table there last minute. The bartender was very friendly and was more than happy to advise us what to eat. I had the Tuna Tartar and the Sole and it was one of the best meals I ever had. I would definitely recommend eating here when you are in Newport.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

The food was fantastic and we thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Our waiter was professional and entertaining. A dear and generous friend made the reservations and picked up the tab for three of us that were celebrating our birthdays and it was perfect gift! Truly one of the best dinners ever and the waiter indulged all four of us to take our picture with him to make it even more special.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Classic French food....amazingly delicious! Serve is great. Wine list complete. The soufflé a must have. A special evening...don't miss it!

Been to Restaurant Bouchard? Share your experiences!