“Finest French Cuisine west of Paris” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Restaurant Bouchard

Restaurant Bouchard
Reserve with OpenTable
Restaurant Bouchard is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 232 Restaurants in Newport
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: At Bouchard Restaurant, a warm relaxed ambiance and gracious welcome signals your arrival. The restaurant serves fine French cuisine in a 1785 Georgian-style house.
Woodstock, Connecticut, United States
“Finest French Cuisine west of Paris”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

My wife and I met friends at the Bouchard Inn restaurant on June 20, 2013 after having read such excellent reviews online. May I unanimously add to the same! We were seated promptly at our reserved time to a beautiful table. (Note: A quick walk to the restrooms revealed that every table in the place was acceptable). The waitstaff and maître d' were attentive but not hovering, patiently awaiting our orders as my friends and my wife and I had not seen each other for many months. The food was spectacular. There really is no other word to describe it. Everything from start to finish was fantastic and I would recommend this place to anyone visiting Newport.

Houston, Texas
“Great Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

Five stars all the way for food, service, and atmosphere. We ate there on June 17th and we loved it. My wife had the lobster and I had the veal special. Fantastic. This restaurant is a cut above. The best food we had in Newport.

1 Thank mman493
“Perfectly executed French cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

If you would like a classy restaurant with delicious French fare and wonderful service, look no further. From the butter with your rolls to the stuffed lobster, dover sole, and souffle, we couldn't go wrong. Next time I am in Newport I will definitely be back.

Nashua, New Hampshire
“The best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

One of my favorite restaurants, and a must for dinner when we stay in Newport!!! Fine dining restaurant with quaint atmosphere and prices to match, but worth every penny. Every dish is consistently phenomenal from the appetizer to entree to dessert. You really can't go wrong. Service is always friendly and welcoming. Be sure to make reservations in advance!!!

Visited June 2013
USA
“Yum!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

We had a wonderful evening at Bouchard on Friday, June 7th. Arrived in a deluge of rain. We were welcomed and given a cozy corner seat. The rain was soon forgotten. The food was delicious!! I had the lobster and my husband had a special of the day of cod...all was beautifully assembled and tasted even better.....even the Grand Marnier soufflé which arrived warm and still elevated!! This was a cozy and friendly restaurant.
The staff was genuine and most accommodating.
We'd return in an instant. Highly recommend!!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Restaurant Bouchard? Share your experiences!