“A little crowded”

Restaurant Bouchard
Reserve with OpenTable
Restaurant Bouchard is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 243 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: At Bouchard Restaurant, a warm relaxed ambiance and gracious welcome signals your arrival. The restaurant serves fine French cuisine in a 1785 Georgian-style house.
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I really enjoyed our evening at this restaurant, but that was only after requesting a different table. Some of the seating is so tight, you feel as if your actually sitting with strangers...The food was remarkable, and our waiter..very accommodating..would return only if guaranteed a more private table.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I can write a story about how amazing the staff,atmosphere, & the food/drinks are, but seriously no wonder why theyre #1 in the city!! My mother came for the weekend and we celebrated her birthday, and we didnt want to leave! Sara, the owner, made our experience so perfect and my mothers birthday was the best she had in years. I will certainly be back and will keep recommending this restaurant to guests at the hotel i work at!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

My husband and I were at Bouchard during restaurant week. It was fantastic as always. The food is phenomenal. It is authentic French but not quite as heavy. It never disappoints. The restaurant is beautiful and the staff impeccable. Highly recommend.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Our party of 4 really enjoyed our meal, and most especially the sauce on the coffee encrusted duck dish. The rolls served at the beginning of the meal were rustic, unique and memorable. I was also delighted to see a selection of reading glasses to borrow, as mine has not made it to the event.

With our culinary weekend drawn to a close, if we had one meal in Newport, we all agreed that it would be the Spiced Pear, but Bouchard was a close second, and well worth your consideration.

Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

After having several meals here, and after dining out at many restaurants throughout New England, this is by far my favorite restaurant. It is consistently great, the service impeccable. You can't be disappointed here.