“Delicious food, interesting flavor combinations and great service.”

Restaurant Bouchard
Reserve with OpenTable
Restaurant Bouchard is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 234 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: At Bouchard Restaurant, a warm relaxed ambiance and gracious welcome signals your arrival. The restaurant serves fine French cuisine in a 1785 Georgian-style house.
Providence, Rhode Island
“Delicious food, interesting flavor combinations and great service.”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We had a delicious meal at Bouchard's. The setting is romantic, quiet and the staff makes you feel special. The food was perfection. They have a well-earned reputation. If you want to give yourself a culinary treat, this is great place to consider. This is not a good option if you are vegetarian.

Visited March 2013

Massachusetts
“Well worth the price”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

One of the top dining experiences I have had. Expensive, but top of the line food and service. Presentation magnificent, service outstanding, portions perfect and taste - you won't be disappointed.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Spiral54
Warwick, Rhode Island
“Never Waivers”
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

We celebrated Valentine's Day and my husband's birthday here and had another incredible meal. The food is always delicious and consistent, but what makes this restaurant stand out is the service and knowledgable staff. They are spot on with suggestions and even allowed a wine tasting for my husband to decide between two wines that the waiter suggested. A glass of champagne was served at the end of the meal in honor of our celebration. Dining is just not about the food and this restaurant has mastered the entire experience.

New Haven, Connecticut
“INCREDIBLE!!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Simple words can not explain my experience!! From start to finish it was the most incredible meal I've ever had. Do not pass up the opportunity to dine here you'll for ever remember your experience as I know I will!!

2 Thank Drewlou102
East Greenwich, Rhode Island
“Magical dinner in Newport”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

i have lived in Rhode Island all my life and had never dined at Bouchard's in Newport until last night to celebrate Valentine's Day, my boyfriend booked this restaurant. From the moment you walk in, you know you are in for a special dinner. The atmosphere is very romantic, and they had candy hearts in a shot glass on the table, along with rose petals and some metallic hearts spread over a white tablecloth. The service is impeccable, with our waitstaff being attentive, without being intrusive. The food is absolutely sublime...I ordered a tomato tart for an appetizer and my boyfriend ordered lobster bisque. For entree's I ordered pork tenderloin and he ordered filet, and both were cooked to perfection and were well presented. Even though I was full, the desserts were too tempting to pass up, we ordered the gran marnier souffle and an apple tart, along with cappuchinos. We both visited Paris in Sept. and the atmosphere made us feel we were back. This is a top notch restaurant and I highly recommend it.

• Visited February 2013

Been to Restaurant Bouchard? Share your experiences!