“Terrific experience”

22 Bowen's Wine Bar & Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
22 Bowen's Wine Bar & Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 239 Restaurants in Newport
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: America
Description: Located amidst bustling Bowen’s Wharf in the heart of downtown Newport, 22 Bowen’s Wine Bar & Grille is a world-class steakhouse serving USDA Prime beef, New England's finest seafood, and is complemented by an award-winning wine list. We look forward to having you experience one of Newport’s best.
MA
“Terrific experience”
Reviewed October 8, 2008

My wife and I ate here on a recent Friday night. Everything from the service to the appetizers to the entrees was top notch. This restaurant is ideal for special occasions or those not hesistant to drop good money on dinner. My wife's Filet and my Delmonico were cooked to perfection. Overall, a great restaurant experience.

connecticut
“OK, but not the best”
Reviewed September 1, 2008

Food was decent, but kind of overpriced.

Florida
“Expensive and a great experience”
Reviewed August 26, 2008

I took my wife here to celebrate her birthday. She had lobster while I ordered the Delmonico steak. The food was excellent and our waitress was a real delight-friendly and efficient. Our total bill with wine and a shared dessert was $185 plus tip.
22 Bowen's is not inexpensive, but they do make you feel as if you really matter!

Princeton, NJ
“Great Steaks”
Reviewed August 25, 2008

We (my wife and teenage kids) were very happy with our meal at 22 Bowens. The steaks were awesome. We requested (and were given) a window table which was a nice plus. Our waiter was very friendly. Yes, it's expensive, but I've yet to eat at a good steak restaurant that wasn't expensive. When we go back to Newport, we'll definately book a reservation to eat at 22 Bowen's again.

Boston
“Tad Pricey”
Reviewed August 5, 2008

The food and service are fine, but this is certainly a place designed to separate tourists from their money.

1 Thank Baseballlnut

Been to 22 Bowen's Wine Bar & Grille? Share your experiences!