“A different view”
Review of Mansion Rentals - CLOSED

Mansion Rentals
More attraction details
Owner description: The best way to experience Newport, RI is on one of our bikes, scooters, or scoot coupes! There is nothing like enjoying your Newport vacation by seeing the City By The Sea by scooter, bike, or scoot coupe. Mansion Rentals is the premier place to rent Scooters, Bikes, and Scoot Coupes when you're in Newport, RI. We are open 9:00 am to 7:00 pm 7 days a week (weather permitting). Our trained staff offer free training to ensure your safety. We want your stay to be as enjoyable as possible! We are conveniently located at 8 Fair Street (just next to The Red Parrot)! We welcome your business and hope that you have the time of your life in Newport, RI.
Reviewed June 28, 2014

We recently rented a scooter coupe for 2 hours from Mansion Rentals. It was a Living Social deal that I had purchased back in the spring. We had no idea how much fun this was going to be. We live in RI so Newport is not the tourist spot to us as it is for everyone else, but renting the scooter made us feel like we were a million miles from home! The staff was very good with instructions and such and off we wen. To have an open air view of the city by the sea as we did was breathtaking. We went to Fort Adams and drove along Ocean Drive. The weather was superb and the hours of 5-7 pm absolutely perfect. We could not stop giggling! Great value, great time, and great service. We would do it again even without the Living Social deal!

2  Thank tridan

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Saw these cool little three wheel rides tooling around town and our son was not going to be happy without a turn. Rates are reasonable, staff very helpful. The boys had fun but the ride rattled them after a bit. Great, fun way to see the area.

1  Thank mbdflynn
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I tried Mansion Rentals after buying an online deal for an hour in the scoot coupe. I am so glad I did! I brought my 6-year old with me, and we had a great time. They gave us a map and pointed out some attractions. It was easy to book and all-around fun.

2  Thank LlamaJenn
Reviewed May 13, 2014

my friend and i decided to rent mopeds for the day and the employees at mansion were so helpful and friendly. we had gone to a different rental place first and we were almost automatically turned down because we didn't have experience. we went to mansion and the guys inside (Chris and Anthony) showed us the different types of mopeds and bikes and how to use them, and in no time we were out on the road. he could not have been a friendlier dude. i would recommend them over other rental spots in newport. they were completely unbiased towards us while the guys in the other shop kind of judged the fact that we were girls with no experience. these dudes are fn awesome! not to mention the employees seem to love their jobs which made the experience that much better.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

These guys are awesome. My brother and I planned on renting bikes for the week, and my car ran out of gas on the way to their shop. We figured we'd just walk the rest of the way to rent bikes, go to the gas station, and buy/ride a gallon back. Not only did these guys set us up with great bikes for the week at a good price, but they drove us back to our car and gave us a gallon of gas so we could make it the gas station. Customer service? AMAZING. This is a great company for sure.

2  Thank JayetheBird