“Awesome experience!”

Island Style Parasail
More attraction details
Owner description: Soar high above the coast of beautiful Newport Road Island while enjoying the breathtaking views of Narragansett Bay. Our team takes great pride in your safety and enjoyment. All of our captains are coast guard certified with a master license and 15 yrs experience. With top notch safety gear and regular boat maintenance we aim to show you a thrilling yet enjoyable and safe ride...Come Fly with Us!
Reviewed March 23, 2014

I parasailed with some friends with Island Style Parasail for the first time last summer and I never had so much fun! The crew was experienced and fun and I felt safe the whole time! This is something you have to do! The views were amazing and I can't wait to do it again!

1  Thank Kathleen122
mikemz535380, Owner at Island Style Parasail, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Thank you very much for flying with us. We enjoyed having you, we are looking forward to a great summer. After the winter the North East has had, we know everyone can't wait for summer. Don't worry summer is coming!!!
ALOHA

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Im so happy that Newport finally got parasailing. My family and I travel quite a bit and parasailing is one activity that we can all do together. Captain Wade and first mate Kevin were an absolute joy from start to finish. They made my family feel at ease and safe while still having a blast!! I would recommend Island Style Parasail to anyone who visits Newport. Looking forward to seeing you 'island boys' next year!!

1  Thank jacksonlab
wade v, Owner at Island Style Parasail, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Looking forward to seeing you this summer. Winter in the Northeast has been quite special this year. I know everyone is looking forward to summer. Don't worry it's coming. Summer is short, get out and enjoy it, Newport is a great summer spot.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

We had the best time experiencing Parasailing for the first time with Wade and crew. My mom and daughter (age 10) had a blast. Loved the whole experience, from boat ride, to parasail it was awesome. I never new it could be so quiet while parasailing, got a great view of Newport. Definitely felt comfortable, everything was explained in great detail before going up. Safety was a top priority! Looking forward to girls weekend Summer 2014, we will be parasailing "Island Style"

ParasailNewportRI, Owner at Island Style Parasail, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Really glad, you guys enjoyed it. Looking forward to seeing you this upcoming summer, for the girls day. Don't forget to ask about our return customer discounts ALOHA

Reviewed November 6, 2013

I would reccomend Island Style parasailing. It didn't run on time, so call ahead and it is laid back island style. You can tell these guys are true islanders. I went solo, so I expected to parasail solo but in the interest of the operators time I was paired up with a child. She was a pretty adventurous sort so it was fine and fun. I agreed to do a dip so she didn't miss out on anything and I am glad we decided to. It was extremely safe and well coordinated regarding the actual parasailing. I purchased this through a groupon so it was a great value for the money. I would reccomend. I would also call first to see if they are running on time.

1  Thank katlat29
ParasailNewportRI, Owner at Island Style Parasail, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

We want everyone to have fun. Safety is #1 Depending on conditions, we will pair up a solo person, to ensure we have enough weight in the parasail. We always try to pair up people who want to get dipped or do not wish to get dipped. Sometimes with lighter people or kids we can fly triple.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We were a group of four adults and one toddler. My parents are 60 + years old and this was their first time to parasail. Our son is 19 moths, he was just and observer in the boat. The minimum age for parasailing was 6 years. As were four people he was in the boat being watched by two people as two others were parasailing. The boat ride itself was fun for his age. The reservation was quick and easy over the phone and the directions on the website were easy to find. The staff was very friendly all around. We were were happy with the attention to safety and comfort at all stages. The lady at the desk was very courteous, the captain and his assistant were very friendly and professional. They took great care to make sure the baby was safe in the boat at all times. The equipment was in great shape and in good well kept condition. We were well instructed and had a lot of fun on the ride. I have been parasailing before at another location but this one was the best all around experience. I would definitely recommend this activity to friends and family.

1  Thank Sunnyek
ParasailNewportRI, Manager at Island Style Parasail, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Thank you for the excellent review!! We are pleased to hear that you had an all around great experience with us. It was a blast having you guys out and we hope to see you and your family again next summer. Thank you for flying with Island Style Parasail. Aloha :-)