“My kind of Shack”

Easton's Beach Snack Bar
Ranked #17 of 249 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: American
Description: NO shoes or shirts required! You order at the counter, when your food is ready we call your name and you get your own food. We have plastic tables. If you are looking for upscale dining there are many fine restaurants in Newport. We are famous for Twin Lobster Rolls, Clam Cakes, Fried Clams & Fish & Chips Great prices for freshly prepared seafood. Enjoy your meal on our deck over looking Easton's Beach and Newport's beautiful Cliff Walk . We are NOT your average snack bar but we are a snack bar!! History Established in 1998. Our twin lobster roll special started when our bread supplier shorted our 9 inch rolls that we used to make our single lobster roll. Instead of cutting 6 inch rolls to make a 9 inch long roll we added a little more lobster and made twin rolls. Our customers were surprised and delighted to get two for the price of one so we kept them on the menu. It's such a great deal! We are open everyday
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Look for the rotunda at Easton beach. So sorry I decided to share my twin lobster with my husband, so good !!!! Fair price at $11.97. We also shared fried crab strips. They were good too. We enjoyed looking at the water as we stuffed our faces.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Lobster rolls! two for $11.95! They were small but great!
A nice lunch on the beach. The drinks were costly!
So bring your own drink and buy the lobster rolls on a hot buttered bun!

Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

During my trip in Newport, I decided to try this snack bar because of the high rating in trip advisor.

I understand that it was a really great when it is only 11.99 for two lobster rolls. However, the fried clams and clam chowder didn't surprise me at all. The chowder was not that creamy as I expected:(

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Easton'sBeach Snackbar, is a favorite of visitors to the beach as well as a growing number of the populace. What I found most enjoyable, are the twin Lobster Rolls with French fries, at a fantastic price. You can also enjoy hotdogs, burgers, and various other treats available every day. I especially liked the fact that Barry,(the owner), has set out tables overlooking the beach and Easton's Bay so you can relax while you eat .
Great place for a quick lunch, or for take out. I am going back for sure.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

It does what it says on the tin. It's a snack bar. We had coffee and sandwiches there and they were very nice. I had the twin lobster roll, their speciality, and it was delicious. Stop by if you are looking to eat fast food in a great spot overlooking the beach.

1  Thank TOM-C--LIVERPOOL