We stayed in the Martha's Vineyard villa. You'd swear you were in the south of France in this room. It had a beautiful gated entrance with flowers cascading over the wall. A short climb up stairs led to the very cozy (small) room. In spite of the size, we loved it. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was great with a jacuzzi and double shower.
The staff were all so gracious and happy. We had a private dinner at the Spiced Pear and although the food was excellent, it dragged on for 4 hours. We were done eating and drinking after 3. I would not recommend it- you're better off in the general dining area or chefs table.
The second night we took advantage of the hotel's complimentary car service into town and are dinner there. It was great not having to drive!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning historic mansion hotel located on the famous Cliff Walk in Newport, Rhode Island. Boasting 20 elegant guestrooms, each custom designed around a particular historical period or theme, this luxury hotel allows breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean and Easton’s Beach, setting the mood for a truly relaxing and enjoyable vacation. The award-winning Spiced Pear Restaurant and luxurious in-room spa treatments combine to make this boutique hotel the perfect setting for a romantic retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Chanler at Cliff Walk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chanler At Cliff Walk Hotel Newport
- Chanler At Cliff Walk Newport