We spent 3 nights here and it was the most relaxing time. The room was cozy and decorated in the Victorian style. The bathroom was big, the warming tiles wonderful ( just be sure to turn them on at night so they are nice and warm in the morning)! Everyone was attentive to our wants and needs. The food was delicious, the breakfast kept us until early afternoon! They will take you wherever you want to go and are just a phone call away when you are ready to be picked up. The cliff walk is a must! We were unable to walk the whole thing because of the damage done by hurricane Sandy. Not sure how long parts of it are closed so check first with the Inn. You won't go wrong here! We will definitely be a return guest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning historic mansion hotel located on the famous Cliff Walk in Newport, Rhode Island. Boasting 20 elegant guestrooms, each custom designed around a particular historical period or theme, this luxury hotel allows breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean and Easton’s Beach, setting the mood for a truly relaxing and enjoyable vacation. The award-winning Spiced Pear Restaurant and luxurious in-room spa treatments combine to make this boutique hotel the perfect setting for a romantic retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your The Chanler at Cliff Walk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chanler At Cliff Walk Hotel Newport
- Chanler At Cliff Walk Newport