“Clean on inside, graffiti covered outside”

Genie's Hookah Lounge
Ranked #158 of 244 Restaurants in Newport
Good for: Romantic
Description: Located in the heart of Newport, catering to those who enjoy finer things, Genie's offers an ambiance that is unmatched in Rhode Island with first class service, gourmet meals and teas, & of course hookahs.
Reviewed April 19, 2014

The air is clean. The atmosphere is charming. The tapas are delicious. The graffiti on their outside wall has not been cleaned in years. This is disturbing when all other businesses in this charming area of Newport including the shopping center accross the street quickly remove or paint over any graffiti.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Great hookah lounge. Bellydancers on select nights. Couches could be a little more comfortable. BYOB . Attentive and informative staff. 20% Gratuity added to bill.

Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

This is the best Hookah Bar I have been to yet! I love the atmosphere inside and out and the food was amazing. The staff was friendly as soon as we walked through the door, I heard many friends talking about this place and I am glad I checkes it out, ALL GOOD THINGS

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Fantastic! The menu was great, the staff was so friendly and nice, the service was some of the best I've ever had, and the atmosphere was relaxing. I spent about 3 hours there with my boyfriend. Everything was perfect. I'd go there weekly if I lived nearby!

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Ive been to many hookah bars and this is my favorite after a great diner in Newport stop here for a hookah and culturally yummy dessert! The desserts are great! Just as a side note they are b.y.o.b however in the plaza across the street you can buy a bottle of wine and the hookah bar provides cups for a silly $2 price a piece cleaning charge.

3  Thank NewEnglandWaterfall