“Wow! I bough 1 then left with 12”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cupcake Charlie's

Cupcake Charlie's
Ranked #1 of 11 Bakeries in Newport
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Cupcake Charlie's is a gourmet cupcake bakery. We offer 16 different fresh baked cupcakes daily. Also enjoy some of our other sweet treats - Cookies, Trifles, Cake Pops, Cake Cups, Cupcake Jars, Whoopie Pies and our delicious Premium Soft-Serve Ice Cream! Try out one of our cupcake hot fudge sundaes or our new "Cupcake Whirlie" - you choose your favorite cupcake, and we whirl it into our amazing ice cream! We are very proud to also offer GLUTEN FREE products - daily we have GF trifles, chocolate chip cookies and cake cups, and on Fridays we have our decadent GF cupcakes! We look forward to satisfying your sweet tooth soon!!
New York
“Wow! I bough 1 then left with 12”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Yes, cupcakes are evil but oh so delicious. I went here to taste and compare to Newport Sweets and a few other cupcake places in town.

Moist, succulent, delicious.
My only problem!!!! I went to only buy 1 and left with a dozen!

The ones that have a filling are even more incredible. I hate but truly love this place!!!

• Visited April 2014

“Why You Got To Be So Rude?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in to pick up some cupcakes and although they were very tasty I don't think I will go there again - the ladies behind the counter were extremely rude, impatient and disinterested. One lady behind me walked out because the counter personnel were very short when answering questions concerning the cupcakes. Our server didn't even acknowledge me - I did all the talking, and there was no "Welcome" or "Come Again" - it was extremely rude.

Sometimes it doesn't matter how good the food is...

1 Thank Kt5551212
Lynnfield
“A Tasty Treat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

We ordered a variety of cupcakes to enjoy after walking around and felt that we needed to be rewarded for all our exercise. We were not disappointed. The cake was perfect and the fillings were plentiful without being overstuffed. A wonderful treat and will definitely go back when we are in the area.

• Visited March 2014
Massachusetts
“Cupcake-alicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

I love cupcakes and I love Cupcake Charlie's! I have been to all four locations and have eaten quite a few cupcakes but have my favorites. I love the lemon drop cupcake with the lemon curd center, and the chocolate overload with the fudge center. The carrot cupcake is really good too. I love that they also have a flavor of the day cupcake. I really want to try the Hostess with the mostess... it looks so good. Maybe next time, and there will be a next time!

Visited June 2014
Miami, Florida
“"Great sweet Treat"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Really loved this little cup cake shop. It was hard choosing since everything looked so yummy but my pick was perfect. I liked the fact that there was just enough variety that wasn't overwhelming. The cake was moist and the frosting and cream were the perfect sweetness. They also have t-shirts and cute cupcake plush dolls you can purchase as souvenirs.