“"Great sweet Treat"”
Review of Cupcake Charlie's

Cupcake Charlie's
Ranked #1 of 11 Bakeries in Newport
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Cupcake Charlie's is a gourmet cupcake bakery. We offer 16 different fresh baked cupcakes daily. Also enjoy some of our other sweet treats - Cookies, Trifles, Cake Pops, Cake Cups, Cupcake Jars, Whoopie Pies and our delicious Premium Soft-Serve Ice Cream! Try out one of our cupcake hot fudge sundaes or our new "Cupcake Whirlie" - you choose your favorite cupcake, and we whirl it into our amazing ice cream! We are very proud to also offer GLUTEN FREE products - daily we have GF trifles, chocolate chip cookies and cake cups, and on Fridays we have our decadent GF cupcakes! We look forward to satisfying your sweet tooth soon!!
Miami, Florida
“"Great sweet Treat"”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Really loved this little cup cake shop. It was hard choosing since everything looked so yummy but my pick was perfect. I liked the fact that there was just enough variety that wasn't overwhelming. The cake was moist and the frosting and cream were the perfect sweetness. They also have t-shirts and cute cupcake plush dolls you can purchase as souvenirs.

Marblehead, Massachusetts
“Yum!”
Reviewed June 3, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great cupcakes by the sea. Got a dozen assorted cupcakes here for a neighborhood BBQ and they were a hit. Favorites were peanut butter cup and lemon. Gooey centers - yum!

Visited June 2014
west haven ct
“Nice treat”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Tasty cupcakes though some were a little sweeter than I'd have liked, the kids thought they were perfect! Plenty of variety and priced about average.

Visited March 2014
new city ny
“Much too Sweet”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

I love icing; in fact when eating cake I will push the icing into a pile to save it for last. I couldn't eat this icing, it was so sweet and gritty sugary I found it revolting. My husband and I had the peanut butter, and I had the chocolate kind. The cake part was very nice, very moist. But I wish we had skipped this place and had dessert somewhere else. It wasn't worth the calories.

• Visited May 2014
Goshen, Connecticut
“Its a cupcake shop”
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

It has cupcakes. Fancy ones. All varieties. Decent flavor. All expensive. Impressive decorating. The kids love it