“Loved it”
Review of Cupcake Charlie's

Cupcake Charlie's
Ranked #1 of 11 Bakeries in Newport
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Cupcake Charlie's is a gourmet cupcake bakery. We offer 16 different fresh baked cupcakes daily. Also enjoy some of our other sweet treats - Cookies, Trifles, Cake Pops, Cake Cups, Cupcake Jars, Whoopie Pies and our delicious Premium Soft-Serve Ice Cream! Try out one of our cupcake hot fudge sundaes or our new "Cupcake Whirlie" - you choose your favorite cupcake, and we whirl it into our amazing ice cream! We are very proud to also offer GLUTEN FREE products - daily we have GF trifles, chocolate chip cookies and cake cups, and on Fridays we have our decadent GF cupcakes! We look forward to satisfying your sweet tooth soon!!
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

I had seen Cupecake Charlies on TV. I was not disappointed. The black forest was AWESOME!!!!. Huge cupcake. Also bought peanut butter and hostess with the mostest. I didn't share mine but neither did anyone else. Very fresh. Very clean inviting shop. Service was very friendly. Will be going again before we leave to go home. Especially after being disappointed at another cupcake shop. Ill be reviewing that one also.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I had a chocolate raspberry cupcake...it was incredible! I loved the frosting and the filling (and really wish I could have one now!). If it wasn't for the price, I would have brought some home. Go earlier in the day when there is a better selection than towards dinner time.

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Cupcake was big and filling but a bit sweet. They seem to have good selection and creative choices. I feel prices could be better. Must like frosting.

Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

I love cupcake Charlie's! The cupcakes are amazing. The cake is bouncy and fresh and the frosting is smooth and delicious! The only bad thing I have to say about it is the frosting is very sweet and sometimes a little overwhelming. However I love the fact that you can physically see them makin the cupcakes behind the cupcake display case!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

There is always an ongoing debate in our family who has best cupcakes..Crumbs, Georgetown..but usually the verdict is Cupcake Charlies. Everyone in our family has their favorite red velvet, funfetti, hostess with mostess, cookie chocolate chip. We have never had a bad cupcake and we have been to all cupcake charlies locations. They are always fresh and a great treat. They always have a cupcake of the day with interesting flavors.

Defintely would recommend as a good stop, can't go wrong if you have a sweet tooth.