“Great place”
Review of Cupcake Charlie's

Cupcake Charlie's
Ranked #1 of 11 Bakeries in Newport
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Cupcake Charlie's is a gourmet cupcake bakery. We offer 16 different fresh baked cupcakes daily. Also enjoy some of our other sweet treats - Cookies, Trifles, Cake Pops, Cake Cups, Cupcake Jars, Whoopie Pies and our delicious Premium Soft-Serve Ice Cream! Try out one of our cupcake hot fudge sundaes or our new "Cupcake Whirlie" - you choose your favorite cupcake, and we whirl it into our amazing ice cream! We are very proud to also offer GLUTEN FREE products - daily we have GF trifles, chocolate chip cookies and cake cups, and on Fridays we have our decadent GF cupcakes! We look forward to satisfying your sweet tooth soon!!
Reviewed July 16, 2013

This is a must stop. Tons of great cupcakes. Well displayed.
Lots of choices. Very friendly staff. The place is clean too.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Coming from NYC where we have as many cupcake shops as we do banks and Duane Reade, this was unique, very cute and delicious! Definitely stop in if you are in Newport!

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

After a nice day in Newport a cupcake is the perfect ending to a great day. Red velvet is my favorite but the lemon was good as well.

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

There chocolate peanut butter stuffed cupcakes were the best ive tasted yet! Red velvet wasn't so good though

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

I came here to get some cupcakes to go as we had just finished a big meal. The girl behind the counter was nice enough, could have been a bit more friendly. I ended up having the cupcake on the ride home and wish I ate it sooner so I could have went back for more!!!! It was delicious. I had the cookie cupcake and will probably have my husbands cupcake that's in the fridge right now :)