“Satisfying Dinner”
Review of Fifth Element

Fifth Element
Reserve with OpenTable
Fifth Element is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 245 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Came in from the rain to have dinner here one night. Place was pretty dark, little hard to read the menu, but the food was pretty good. Everyone in the party was quite satisfied with their meals, no complaints from a pretty tough group.

Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

Dinner at Fifth Element on the main road from Middletown to Newport.
Pan seared salmon served with rice linguini and green chinese beans. Well cooked and savoured though with too much garlic. My boyfriend had meat with mashed potatoes and aubergine. With one draft Newport beer and one chocolate cake we spent 63$

Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went to Fifth Element in Newport's off peak season, so we weren't expecting it to be too busy, but we were wrong. We were able to get seated and have a few drinks, but our server took so long I ended up getting our drinks at the bar myself. We also ordered chicken liver from the appetizer menu... Never again. Food wasn't that great, and service was blah, but I am willing to give it one more try.

Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Small menu. Great service. My husband and I were looking for a local's kind of place and found a good and reasonable place here. Our steak special was cooked perfectly and paired nicely with our Sangiovese wine choice. Certainly worth the walk through the neighborhoods of beautifully restored homes to get there.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

There didn't seem to be much on the menu but we were pleasantly surprised. We really liked everything we ordered, the risotto, scallops, pizza, appetizers and desserts. The desserts panna cotta and toffee pudding were very tasty. Our only problem was with the air conditioning. It was fairly cool autumn evening but periodically we would get blasted by the air conditioning. My daughter and I kept our jackets on.

Been to Fifth Element? Share your experiences!