“One of the best!”
Review of Fifth Element

Fifth Element
Reserve with OpenTable
Fifth Element is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 243 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 1, 2012

The staff, food and atmosphere at the Fifth is fantastic! They hosted a party of 46 for me. There was plenty of room for everyone to sit comfortably. The food was outstanding and the staff is wonderful! Thanks to you all for a great dining experience and a night we will never forget! NNGC, Corp.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

This is one of the best restaurants in Newport. Their burger was fabulous. The menu is great, the bar is great. It's just a great place to go.

1  Thank maureen v
Reviewed October 21, 2012

The menu was varied enough to be interesting without being pretentious. Our main courses included lamb burgers which were wonderful and the steak which although slightly overdone, was nevertheless good quality. The restaurant had a good selection of wines by the glass and we enjoyed the Argentinian Malbec. One word of caution, We were sat directly next to the window at the front of the restaurant adjacent to the entrance and that is where smokers congregate. There must have been some air vents near the window as I could unfortunately smell of smoke.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Newport In Bloom held it's 30th Anniversary FriendRaiser at The Fifth Element this fall and had a wonderful experience, start to finish. Frank and Brad were right on top of planning out the logistics, assisting with entertainment, providing technology, a creative menu and gave us the ability to add a plethora of flowers to their already superbly planted and decorated space!
Many guests of the evening were first timers at The Fifth and commented on how welcoming the staff was and how great and how much food kept coming out during the entire event. The bar staff was also really great with ensuring that each guest had a beverage throughout the event...not an easy task with a packed fundraiser.
We look forward to working with The Fifth again for future events!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I will try to make this short, yet informative. Through a mix-up with another restaurant, I found myself with a party of 18 with no reservations on a Saturday night during Columbus Day Weekend. Everyone here was very helpful and accomodating. Everybody loved their food (the bolognese pizza was amazing) and the decor is very, very cool. I didn't throw them 5 stars (I wish I could make it 4 1/2) because of little things like not getting a call that they actually confirmed my reservations when they said they would, my meal of lamb was dry and hamburger-ry and no other servers helped our one (fantastic, but harried) waitress. Very small and ultimately insignificant criticisms. Thank you again Fifth Element, we will be back.