Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
If you're unsure - DO IT - the best gift my brother and I ever gave!

My brother and I bought a 20 minute Birthday ride for our friend and his wife today. The trip was... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
NewEnglandDayTrips
Greenville, RI
Best birthday ever!

Unbelievable experience. Jeff, the pilot was so friendly, knowledgeable and professional. His... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Anniek929
Pomfret, Connecticut
via mobile

All reviews island tour smooth ride pilot jeff great pilot video thrill safety camera blast
Selected filters
Reviewed February 5, 2018

My sister and I did the mantion tour this weekend. Our pilot was super nice and the flight was amazing! The staff both before and after the flight were super nice and had their safety procedures down. Overall, we very much enjoyed our flight which I look forward to doing again!! A+

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

Awesome experience. Jeff is extremely experienced and knowledgeable about Rhode Island. The helicopter winter wonderland tour was amazing and so fun. Whole staff is so kind, great time!!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Great trip! Very informative and enjoyable ride. From check in through the trip everyone was pleasant to work with.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

Such a wonderful experience, we went for my moms birthday with my girls 2 and 6 y. It was just amazing!!! Our pilot was so nice, it was such a beautiful day and its so comfy and worm inside. We did the mansion tours and was a wow moment. I highly recommend it and will definately do it again!!! Kids loved it.. and we did too. Thank you Bird's Eye View for such a wonderful experience

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

So I was pretty nervous about it, but the sweet young lady that taxied us to the runway great about telling me I was safe. We did the Lighthouse tour which was 45 minutes and I don’t recommend doing any less because it flew by. The views were amazing. The ride was smooth and once we got up in the air I wasn’t nervous at all. I did tell her that I probably left a crease in the seat where my butt cheeks were squeezed together!! It was so enjoyable and I highly recommend this company. They were very professional and made me feel very safe. I would love to come back in the fall and see the leaves!

Date of experience: December 2017