“AMAZING”

Bird's Eye View Helicopters
Ranked #4 of 56 Tours in Newport
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: The only way to experience Newport, Rhode Island. Private helicopter tours since 2000. Open year round. Great for all ages. See all of the Newport Mansions from above and more. Visit our website for all our exciting tour options. IMPORTANT - You will fly out of our launch pad at 211 Airport Access Road, Middletown, Rhode island. It's 10 minutes away from Newport Wharf.
Reviewed February 5, 2018

My husband and I went on the mansion tour Saturday for his birthday. It was an amazing experience from the time we checked in. We were greeted with friendly smiles and a warm welcome. Angel makes you feel at ease and makes sure you have an amazing experience. The pilot was also friendly and informed us of the views we were seeing making sure we saw the rock in the middle of the water with all the seals. That was great to see. You will not be disappointed.

All reviews
"amazing ride"
"aquidneck island"
"amazing experience"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"great trip"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed February 5, 2018

My sister and I did the mantion tour this weekend. Our pilot was super nice and the flight was amazing! The staff both before and after the flight were super nice and had their safety procedures down. Overall, we very much enjoyed our flight which I look forward to doing again!! A+

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

Awesome experience. Jeff is extremely experienced and knowledgeable about Rhode Island. The helicopter winter wonderland tour was amazing and so fun. Whole staff is so kind, great time!!

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Great trip! Very informative and enjoyable ride. From check in through the trip everyone was pleasant to work with.

See more reviews
Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

Such a wonderful experience, we went for my moms birthday with my girls 2 and 6 y. It was just amazing!!! Our pilot was so nice, it was such a beautiful day and its so comfy and worm inside. We did the mansion tours and was a wow moment. I highly recommend it and will definately do it again!!! Kids loved it.. and we did too. Thank you Bird's Eye View for such a wonderful experience