Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
AWESOME!

Did this today! The booking was easy . Very informative and helpful. We made it there and they... read more

Reviewed February 8, 2020
iVish17
Mumbai, India
via mobile
Worth it!

My daughter won a ride for two, we bought three more tickets as there were five of us and we all... read more

Reviewed February 8, 2020
amycT7189FT

All reviews eye view island tour longer tour smooth ride great pilot sky diving bucket list once in a lifetime pell bridge awesome experience minute tour rhode island perspective safety coastline
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Great trip! Very informative and enjoyable ride. From check in through the trip everyone was pleasant to work with.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

Such a wonderful experience, we went for my moms birthday with my girls 2 and 6 y. It was just amazing!!! Our pilot was so nice, it was such a beautiful day and its so comfy and worm inside. We did the mansion tours and was a wow moment. I highly recommend it and will definately do it again!!! Kids loved it.. and we did too. Thank you Bird's Eye View for such a wonderful experience

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

So I was pretty nervous about it, but the sweet young lady that taxied us to the runway great about telling me I was safe. We did the Lighthouse tour which was 45 minutes and I don’t recommend doing any less because it flew by. The views were amazing. The ride was smooth and once we got up in the air I wasn’t nervous at all. I did tell her that I probably left a crease in the seat where my butt cheeks were squeezed together!! It was so enjoyable and I highly recommend this company. They were very professional and made me feel very safe. I would love to come back in the fall and see the leaves!

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

I would highly recommend birds eye view helicopter tours in Newport RI, my wife gave me an early birthday gift today. We had reservations, showed up when suggested and with in minutes were takin to the pad via golf cart with an explanation of the do’ and don’ts we were escorted to the helicopter by Jeff’s lovely daughter. Once on the copter met Jeff that gave us our tour, very friendly and very informative, got some awesome pics and videos. The entire family was very professional and polite, we will be back again. Thank you all for a great day.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed November 13, 2017

I really loved flying with Bird's Eye View! They are prompt, courteous, professional, and very knowledgable about the area. They are friendly and easy to work with. It was fascinating to hear about his experiences of landing on large yachts! They are attentive to detail, pointing out wildlife as well as multi-million dollar mansions. They are good neighbors as well, and are mindful of the air space over private areas. All around great folks to do business with. I hope to return, again, soon!

Date of experience: November 2017