“Incredible!”

Bird's Eye View Helicopters
Ranked #4 of 56 Tours in Newport
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: The only way to experience Newport, Rhode Island. Private helicopter tours since 2000. Open year round. Great for all ages. See all of the Newport Mansions from above and more. Visit our website for all our exciting tour options. IMPORTANT - You will fly out of our launch pad at 211 Airport Access Road, Middletown, Rhode island. It's 10 minutes away from Newport Wharf.
Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

Awesome experience. Jeff is extremely experienced and knowledgeable about Rhode Island. The helicopter winter wonderland tour was amazing and so fun. Whole staff is so kind, great time!!

All reviews
"amazing ride"
"aquidneck island"
"amazing experience"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"great trip"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Great trip! Very informative and enjoyable ride. From check in through the trip everyone was pleasant to work with.

Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

Such a wonderful experience, we went for my moms birthday with my girls 2 and 6 y. It was just amazing!!! Our pilot was so nice, it was such a beautiful day and its so comfy and worm inside. We did the mansion tours and was a wow moment. I highly recommend it and will definately do it again!!! Kids loved it.. and we did too. Thank you Bird's Eye View for such a wonderful experience

Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

So I was pretty nervous about it, but the sweet young lady that taxied us to the runway great about telling me I was safe. We did the Lighthouse tour which was 45 minutes and I don’t recommend doing any less because it flew by. The views were amazing. The ride was smooth and once we got up in the air I wasn’t nervous at all. I did tell her that I probably left a crease in the seat where my butt cheeks were squeezed together!! It was so enjoyable and I highly recommend this company. They were very professional and made me feel very safe. I would love to come back in the fall and see the leaves!

See more reviews
Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

I would highly recommend birds eye view helicopter tours in Newport RI, my wife gave me an early birthday gift today. We had reservations, showed up when suggested and with in minutes were takin to the pad via golf cart with an explanation of the do’ and don’ts we were escorted to the helicopter by Jeff’s lovely daughter. Once on the copter met Jeff that gave us our tour, very friendly and very informative, got some awesome pics and videos. The entire family was very professional and polite, we will be back again. Thank you all for a great day.