Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing

The staff and pilot are very professional, Knowledge and friendly, my wife and I enjoyed every... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
665edwinu
via mobile
Amazing

It was my family’s first time in a helicopter and we had so much fun. Everyone there was very... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Destinyc1241

All reviews eye view island tour longer tour smooth ride great pilot sky diving bucket list once in a lifetime pell bridge awesome experience minute tour rhode island perspective safety coastline
Selected filters
Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

Exceeded our expectations. Very nice staff. Every body in our group was happy with the rides yesterday. Thank you so much !!!

Reviewed October 28, 2017

Everyone was great- the booking was easy and the flight was awesome. I'm terrified of heights and while I fly, I don't enjoy it- this was a great time and was very enjoyable. I'd recommend this place all around.

Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

This was an awesome opportunity to see Newport' s beautiful coast. The weather was perfect, pilot Jeff was very informative and we thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The friendly staff was exceptional! Thanks for the wonderful memories.

Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

What an amazing experience! Jeff the pilot was great. The whole experience was very professional. Felt extremely safe. Beautiful view that you don't get to experience anywhere else. Will and do highly recommend it!!

Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

We took the light house tour for our wedding anniversary. It was amazing! My wife had never been in a helicopter before. So much fun! Great people!