Bird's Eye View Helicopters
Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Birthday surprise

Surprised my boyfriend with a helicopter ride over Newport and surrounding area. The ride took us... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
danjer12018
Falmouth, Massachusetts
via mobile
My young teenagers first hellicopter experience

While visiting in Newport, my young teenage kids took their first hellicopter ride & tour; They... read more

Reviewed October 21, 2018
MickeyLee2
via mobile

All reviews helicopter tour pilot jeff birds eye fear of heights smooth ride exclusive island amazing experience great pilot amazing ride bucket list via golf cart romantic getaway newport bridge fall river birthday present once in a lifetime aquidneck island
Reviewed September 11, 2017

We would like to thank Forest for a great tour of the area. If you want to see the best view of the area, from the air is the way to see it. From the bridges to the shoreline to the mansions and everything in between it was a great way to spend the morning.

Date of experience: September 2017
Newport_Helicopters, General Manager at Bird's Eye View Helicopters, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2017

Thanks for your review Mike! We're excited you had a great time! Let's do it again!

Reviewed September 10, 2017

We got this tour for my 12 year old son for his birthday. He had the time of this life!!! he had this smile on his face the entire flight!! What an amazing and unforgettable experience it was from the beginning to the end. The staff was absolutely great, whether is was calling over the phone for inquiries or right there. Thank you guys very much. My son is planning for his next trip already.

Date of experience: September 2017

Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad he had a great flight for his birthday! thanks for making us a part of it! :)

Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

Amazing...we took the mansion tour 10 years ago and again today for our anniversary. Felt as awesome as the first time, definitely a must do, super affordable. Staff and pilot were so fun and professional. Can't wait to take my daughter next.

Date of experience: September 2017

Hi Barbara - thanks so much for your review! I love that you took a flight 10 years ago with us and then again for your anniversary. That's awesome! So glad we could help make it special!

Reviewed September 5, 2017

Our pilot Forest was so nice and down to earth, as well as the rest of the staff. Angel makes you feel comfortable and relaxed before you board the ship...making for a great flight. There's nothing like flying up over the bridge and looking down on it. This experience gives you another perspective and does not take up much of your day; just gives you a highlight! Great for any occasion, highly recommended.

They do have a go-pro mounted available for purchase afterwards although bringing your phone/camera would give you another option. Have fun!

Date of experience: September 2017

Awww - thanks so much for the kind words! It means a lot! We appreciate your review! Come back soon!

Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

My dad and I had the pleasure of taking a flight with Bird's Eye View Helicopters. My father has been up with them a few times now. Until he took his first flight with Bird's Eye View Helicopters, he hadn't flown in a helicopter since he was a Medevac Pilot in Vietnam 50 years ago! Jeff and the staff treated my dad like gold!! Because of them, I was able to take my first helicopter flight with my dad. It was amazing! I highly recommend taking a flight with them!

Date of experience: August 2017

Thanks so much Kristen! We're so pumped we could take that flight with you and your dad. We love being a part of special memories like these. Thank you!!