“Tiny place with good food”

Rosemary and Thyme Cafe
Ranked #4 of 243 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: European, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Chef / Owners Matt & Anna Tscheulin welcome you to visit Rosemary & Thyme , a small artisan style bakery and cafe located in historic downtown Newport, R.I. All our baked goods , pasteries, soups , salads, and atisan sandwiches are scratch made daily in our kitchen . All daily leftovers are donated to our local food pantry. We invite you to spend some time with us
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We went for breakfast mid-morning on Sunday and loved their stuffed croissants. It's a tiny place with only a few tables. We felt fortunate to get a parking spot out front. The coffee was very good quality. The menu is limited to the stuffed croissants, big muffins, scones, just a few items.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

I had the vegetarian stuffed croissant (sundried tomatoes, leeks and asiago cheese) with a side of the terminator to drink. AMAZING. Cooked to perfection and heated to the perfect temperature for me to devour. I kinda wished it had more sundried tomatoes in it but I was VERY happy with the overall dish. It was a shame I couldn't make it back for lunch after hearing such great reviews for their lunch dishes. Go and enjoy!!!

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Very close and convenient to Newport Mansions. Extremely busy but most friendly staff! Great food. If you can't get a table, they do takeout.

1  Thank H5familytravels
Reviewed April 24, 2014

We found this online and were so excited to have one of their amazing sandwiches. Unfortunately we arrived 30 minutes before lunch and had to settle for breakfast! Which by the way was not too shabby! We all ordered stuffed croissants which were amazing and I was full for the entire day! Service was friendly and with a smile.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

The interior is nicely decorated, albeit small. We had to wait about 20 minutes for our lunch, however, it was well worth waiting. The sandwiches were creatively delicious and worth the wait. There are only about 7 tables, so if all are taken, your wait may be long.