“Beautiful Sunset and a fun crew too boot”
Review of Schooner Madeleine

Schooner Madeleine
Book In Advance
More Info
$119.00*
and up
Full Day Newport Harbor Sail from New Hampshire
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy our sailing tours and sunset harbor cruises through Newport Harbor and Narragansett Bay aboard our classic sailing yacht Madeleine. We offer sailing harbor tours and sunset sailing cruises aboard a 72-foot schooner sailing yacht Madeleine, which was specifically designed and built to carry passengers easily and safely sailing through the local waters of Newport. The sailing yacht Madeleine maintains 19th century sailboat style with a 21st century sailing yacht comfort and convenience.
Reviewed August 29, 2012

The Madeleine is a wonderful schooner who took me on my first sail. The crew was fun and friendly and was able to tell us about the shoreline sights we were seeing. The evening started out unpromising but turned out spectacular with a sunset of pure fire. What a great way to see the harbor! The sunset cruise included champagne and beer.

There are newer reviews for Schooner Madeleine

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Beautfiul boat and great 90-minute ride. If you've never been on a sail boat the is a great experience. They are also kid friendly which many places are not. However, hey advertise it as a sail and sightseeing "tour" where we expected to learn about what we were seeing. Nothing was ever said about what wee were seeing, and no history or information was provided. For this wee were highly disappointed. Should be called a ride, not a tour, and for a ride it was great. Go on the amazing grace if you really want info on Te area.

3  Thank flcovermiss
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Wonderful sail on this schooner. Polite and attentive staff. Immaculately maintained vessel. Beautiful cruise of the bay.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Took my family on this sailboat cruise (madeleine) on July 2. I loved it! The crew was wonderful....the boat is gorgeous. Thanks!

1  Thank Jennifer T
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I joined our group of 7 on the sunset cruise, and really enjoyed it! The crew was great, served us complimentary champagne and beer and answered our various questions about the boat, the boats around us, and the shoreline sights. I had my camera with me and I got some really awesome pictures so it was good all around on my end!

1  Thank JSFranklin7