“A found out that I love to sail!”
Review of Schooner Madeleine

Schooner Madeleine
Book In Advance
More Info
$119.00*
and up
Full Day Newport Harbor Sail from New Hampshire
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy our sailing tours and sunset harbor cruises through Newport Harbor and Narragansett Bay aboard our classic sailing yacht Madeleine. We offer sailing harbor tours and sunset sailing cruises aboard a 72-foot schooner sailing yacht Madeleine, which was specifically designed and built to carry passengers easily and safely sailing through the local waters of Newport. The sailing yacht Madeleine maintains 19th century sailboat style with a 21st century sailing yacht comfort and convenience.
Nazareth, Pennsylvania
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“A found out that I love to sail!”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Took my family on this sailboat cruise (madeleine) on July 2. I loved it! The crew was wonderful....the boat is gorgeous. Thanks!

1 Thank Jennifer T

Franklin, Massachusetts
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Highlight of my Newport vacation”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I joined our group of 7 on the sunset cruise, and really enjoyed it! The crew was great, served us complimentary champagne and beer and answered our various questions about the boat, the boats around us, and the shoreline sights. I had my camera with me and I got some really awesome pictures so it was good all around on my end!

1 Thank JSFranklin7
Toms River, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Sunset Cruise”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Beautiful boat..knowledgeable crew…free drinks and awesome view of RI from the water. Worth every penny! ($37) Anything under 70 degrees bring a sweatshirt…it can get chilly out on the water :o)

Long Island, Maine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Left a bitter taste in my mouth after getting off the boat”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Everything was great on the boat, they make jokes and talk to you etc..
however, if you don't tip these guys and believe me they are watching who does and who doesn't, they turn JERKS on you as you walk off the dock. After spending money on a ticket, I don't feel the need to tip you, YOU ARE not serving me anything! Left a bitter taste in my mouth on the way out,

Visited June 2012
5 Thank jane W
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“A neat family experience!”
Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

We truly enjoyed our afternoon sail while visiting Newport. The staff was helpful and informative along the trip. A fun sail for all! Don't pass this by!