“A very nice stay”

Spring Seasons Inn & Tea Room
Ranked #6 of 95 Newport B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We came back from a 2 day trip to Newport yesterday, and had the pleasure of staying at the Spring Seasons Inn and Tea Room. It is a classic B&B located very close to all the action. There is parking available both outside and in a nearby lot, which is another plus. We stayed in the top floor Newport suite, which is utterly picturesque, with a sitting area, a large bathroom with a 2 person jacuzzi, and a small rooftop deck where you can have your morning/evening tea. Susan was sweet and kind- I could tell she really wanted us to have something special for breakfast, even though as lacto-vegetarians we are quite used to settling for hot oatmeal and toast. (I did cheat on my diet and tried her muffins both days- they were light and delicious!)

My favorite part was the hot tea and coffee station (with a Keurig machine and a cup full of biscotti) on the second floor landing- as a constant hot beverage drinker, I really appreciated it.
My least favorite part- even though our bed was very comfortable, the headboard creaked quite a bit. However, I am HUGELY pregnant and was getting in and out all night long, so that may not be an issue for others.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
SpringSeasons, Owner at Spring Seasons Inn & Tea Room, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2013

Susan and I are happy that you enjoyed your getaway to The Spring Seasons Inn and that you enjoyed the extras such as the Keurig and the biscotti. We are also happy that we were able to meet your dietary needs. We are sorry that the headboard creaked. We have already addressed the problem and we do appreciate you bringing it to our attention. While it may have been noisy for you, we can assure you no one else was able to hear it.

We look forward to seeing you again and we wish you nothing but the best as your pregnancy progresses.

There are newer reviews for Spring Seasons Inn & Tea Room

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I recently stayed for the at the Spring Seasons Inn for the weekend and I already can't wait to go back! The Newport suite was breathtaking! Everything from the charm of the Inn, the accommodations, to the luxurious jacuzzi. The inn keepers Bill and Susan were so attentive of my needs and constantly offered to make my stay more enjoyable. Susan is incredibly helpful if you have any questions about Newport and she told us all the places to make sure to hit around town.
Most important, I have an intolerance to gluten. Upon check - in, I let Susan know this and the next morning. Susan prepared for me the most delicious gluten free pancakes while the rest of the guests had regular pancakes. Susan went above and beyond to make sure I also had a meal I would enjoy regardless of my allergy. Next time you find yourself in Newport or just looking for a weekend away go to the Spring Seasons Inn, you won't regret it!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

As always Jessica, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to provide you with Gluten free breakfast. We hope that you are able to stay with us again when you indicated you would be returning to Newport for a wedding in December. For now, enjoy the weather in San Francisco!

Reviewed August 31, 2013

My husband and I have stayed with Susan and Bill 3 times now and every time we always have a great time!!! Susan and Bill are very informative about the area and what to do. we have yet to do the same thing twice. As always the breakfasts were outstanding!! My husband is a tea drinker and bc Susan also has a tea room he gets to try different teas from a list of teas, he always enjoys that!!! We can't wait to make it up there for trip #4, next year!!!!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

While away home you are looking for a place to stay with comfortable bed, nice shower and plus a good breakfast which somewhat different from your own sweet home but has a same lever of ease and tasteful flavor. Susan and Bill's place is just the right one! Sophistication and high quality makes it stand out of the crowd. Susan's soft, gentle briefing and her graceful and effective demeanor speaks of all. I enthusiastically recommend mature travelers to Newport, RI having accommodation at this lodging where I've experienced.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

This B&B is located one block up from Thames Street and almost in the center of town. Susan was our host and extremely delightful and made us a great breakfast each morning. We stayed in the Victoria Room which was located on the first level and had a very comfortable bed to sleep in along with a pretty good size bathroom. Everything was kept very clean. We would definitely reccomend Spring Seasons Inn to anyone looking to stay in Newport.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We spent two nights mid-week and Susan is very accommodating and serves a great breakfast. We did not move our car as everything downtown was a short walk. Our second stay and not our last. The dining/tea room is captivating.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Richard D
Reviewed August 14, 2013

My husband and I stayed in the Venice suite in January of 2012 for two nights and had an absolutely lovely time! The room was spacious and cozy at the same time. Breakfasts each morning were delicious! I would definitely recommend the Spring Seasons for a couple looking for a weekend getaway!

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple