“You just have to do this ! ! !”
Review of Segway of Newport

Segway of Newport
Ranked #22 of 57 Tours in Newport
More attraction details
Owner description: Segway of Newport offers tours of Newport, RI on a Segway PT! Experience all Newport has to offer while gliding effortless on this electric transportation. No experience required, just a driver's license and the ability to have a great time! We are now renting electric bikes and pedal bikes. Stop in and see our new location on Lower Thames Street.
Reviewed September 30, 2012

If your looking for a fun filled adventure to do in Newport, Segway of Newport is the place to call. The staff is a lot of fun and very informative in teaching you the skills to safely ride (truth is they are very easy to ride). Jen was our guide and she provided us with a wealth of history of Newport. Bring your camera because there will be memories that you will want to share on this incredible trip. We got some awesome pictures of the Newport Bay, up close pics of the mansions, and went to places that we would have never seen without the help of Jen and her assistant Ryan :-). A weekend in Newport is a yearly stop for us and we are already planning on or next Segway of Newport tour.

1  Thank Gregory P

Reviewed September 25, 2012

What a blast! Tour was a surprise for my husband and son while vacationing in Newport, RI. They were so surprised and we had an absolutely awesome time. I was hesitant to get on one since having both knees replaced, but it was incredibly easy to ride/stop/and turn that all my fears were put to rest within 15 minutes of getting on a segway. Tour guide was excellent, fun and informative. Well worth the money. Both husband and son want their own segway! I got some serious "mom points" for this! We'll be back (told several tourists about our wonderful tour and encouraged them to give it a try). We need a Segway of Newport tee shirt! AWESOME.

1  Thank Caroline K
Reviewed September 25, 2012

A great tour. I forget her name already (Jenna?), but our guide was great. She's quite the Segway driver, and got us up to speed right away. Here's a slogan:"Segway, just like standing, only faster!"

1  Thank Charlie R
Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

These are a great bunch of guys and were willing to help us out when mansion rentals let us down. 5*

1  Thank Chris B
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Jenna was super knowledgeable, a great guide. We did a pretty extensive tour on the Segway's and she was always mindful of the entire group. I think we learned more on this tour than through any other means so I would highly recommend. Our second Segway tour and I felt very safe in the traffics. Hats off to Segway of Newport. Great Job! They also rent bikes!

1  Thank Debbie D

Been to Segway of Newport? Share your experiences!