Most of the staff at the hotel were terrific and they did have a few challenges to deal with. We ended up being relocated from room 306 because the music from the band playing in the basement was loud up to 1:00AM on 2 nights. Sound and bass traveled up to that room. Staff were sympathetic and called the manager and tested decibel level but not much improvement. Don't know about the other rooms but avoid room 306. They relocated us to 4th floor suite. That was terrific. The suite was quiet with balconies on both floors. Beds comfortable as well as great jacuzzi.
Hotel does need upgrade but overall is very clean. Great intown location for walking to restaurants and many attractions. Remember you are in town and it can be busy and somewhat noisy especially on busy weekends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Club is an all-suite hotel located on the Harborfront in downtown Newport, RI. Beautiful one and two bedroom suites and multi level townhouses with kitchens, living and dining areas. Sweeping views from our private outside decks. Located at the intersection of America's Cup Avenue and Thames Street, this prime address allows you to leave your vehicle in our private lot (parking is included for ONE vehicle only) and walk to all of downtown Newport's offerings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Newport Bay Club & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newport Bay Club And Hotel
- Newport Bay Club Hotel Newport
- Newport Bay Hotel
- Bay Club Newport