Sad hotel hasn't been updated since it was built.
Do not stay on the side facing away from downtown newport - there is loud music until 1.00am from the checky monkey (sounded like a good cover band in our room).
Breakfast is a joke - it's a coffee and gross muffins - not even juice or fruit.
the staff is aloof.
upside - location is good - parking is secure - clean.
no hairdryer in the bathroom
elevator has seen better days
all rooms seem to be smoking
you can hear the people above you - we were on the third floor.
no tv in bedroom
beds were way too soft
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Club is an all-suite hotel located on the Harborfront in downtown Newport, RI. Beautiful one and two bedroom suites and multi level townhouses with kitchens, living and dining areas. Sweeping views from our private outside decks. Located at the intersection of America's Cup Avenue and Thames Street, this prime address allows you to leave your vehicle in our private lot (parking is included for ONE vehicle only) and walk to all of downtown Newport's offerings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Newport Bay Club & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newport Bay Club And Hotel
- Newport Bay Club Hotel Newport
- Newport Bay Hotel
- Bay Club Newport