The hotel is in the heart of everything to do in Newport. A short walk to the excellent restaurants, shops and bars. Only a short drive to the mansions. The hotel staff couldn't have been nicer. Front desk very accommodating, cheerful and helpful. Even cleaning staff greeted me with a nice 'hello' and when we departed a 'hope you enjoyed your stay'. The standard room we got was very spacious. Had a kitchen/living-room, a little area with a dining table, separate bedroom and large bathroom. The place was spotless and very clean. Good job cleaning staff! 3rd and 4th floors have an observation area where you can sit and look over the bay, read a book, enjoy a beverage. Free parking! I could go on and on. Place was excellent. Why stay anywhere else?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Club is an all-suite hotel located on the Harborfront in downtown Newport, RI. Beautiful one and two bedroom suites and multi level townhouses with kitchens, living and dining areas. Sweeping views from our private outside decks. Located at the intersection of America's Cup Avenue and Thames Street, this prime address allows you to leave your vehicle in our private lot (parking is included for ONE vehicle only) and walk to all of downtown Newport's offerings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Newport Bay Club & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newport Bay Club And Hotel
- Newport Bay Club Hotel Newport
- Newport Bay Hotel
- Bay Club Newport