“will not be back!”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
West Warwick, R.I.
“will not be back!”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Food was OK..nothing special. Ambiance OK, again nothing special. What was remarkable though was the service..........remarkably slow.....unbelievably slow!!!! A little over 2 hours for an appetizer and entrees which were salads and fish and chips (nothing that required a long cooking process). We were seated at the table for 15 minutes before anyone took our drink order. The waiter never came over to ask if we wanted another drink...we did! Not going back....too many other restaurants in the area to try.

• Visited November 2013

Richmond, Virginia
“Great selection”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Recommended by the front-desk staff of the Newport Harbor Hotel, I visited on a weeknight. The place was only slightly busy, so it was easy to find a bar seat and order a double-Jameson's (rocks) and pint of Guinness. It was only after I had ordered that I saw the AWESOME selection of whiskeys - organized by region - behind the bar. I hope I get to go back soon.

Visited November 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great Irish Pub”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Has I walked around Newport I stumbled across the great little find. They have a great beer selection. And it has the feel of a real Irish Pub. I had ordered the New England Duo; which was a bowl of some excellent Clam Chowder & then a Lobster Roll. It was a great meal with great service. I would definitely recommend this place when in Newport.

• Visited November 2013
Newport, Rhode Island
“Authentic Irish Pub in Newport”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I recently spent some time in Ireland taking in the sights and some Guinness. The Guinness tour took me to a few pubs in Dublin and one in Kinsale. I wasn't sure how genuine Busker's represented pubs in the Ireland but my research showed that Brusker's is authentic. The friendliness, the style, the food and the feel were reminiscent of those in Ireland. I don't have to travel to go back to Dublin.

• Visited August 2013
Bridgewater MA
“Ok to be fair I didn't eat drinks were terrible”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I wanted to try this pub because it seems so charming from the outside and I found some menu items we were interested in. It was a Sunday evening. Service was poor but the Red Sox were on, we were able to get a table right near the game. We glanced over the menu and decided on drinks. My companion's cider seemed off, but we were enjoying the game. My standard cape codder didn't seem that good so I decided to change it up and I ordered a chocolate mint martini. I have ordered these in the past (not here). This was about the most digusting drink I have ever put in my mouth. It was defininately made wrong. I took one sip and sent it back. It was so terrible I had to go into the restroom and was immediately sick. To be clear this was not at the end of a drinking day. I ordered a gingerale and attempted to order food but the kitchen was closed. Should you have possibly mentioned that the kitchen was closing soon. The bill came and the 10.25 martini was on the bill. Now I have never sent a drink back in my life and because this was date night I didn't want to be a jerk. A 3.00 gingerale was on the bill too. Customer service not cool. I know that drink was not made correctly it should have looked opaque not clear. The server should have offered to take the drink off the bill or get me something different, or at the very least not charge me for the gingerale if he was going to charge me for the drink I didn't drink.

• Visited October 2013