“Fun and Fabulous”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2014

We sat outside and enjoyed some delcious guacamole and tacos. This was a fun atmosphere and we are excited to return!

There are newer reviews for Perro Salado

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Nice warm atmosphere, friendly bartenders and wait staff. But the food....Excellent! Sticky ribs are so good, the margaritas are the best I've ever had. But the guacamole has ruined my tastebuds for any other guacamole!! It is so good, I keep trying to compare others to it. Served with warm tortilla chips, too. Everyone in our party had a wonderful meal. Definitely recommend this charming restaurant.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We ate at this restaurant in April after a local recommendation and while on vacation in Newport. Perro Salado has a great atmosphere, excellent service and at an affordable price. We had not booked and athough we were able to be seated our meal was a bit rushed as the table was booked for an hour after we had walked in - my hot tip is this is certainly a restaurant not to be missed and best to book so that you can enjoy an outstanding Mexican meal.
I look forward to getting back to the Coast so that we can dine at this restaurant again.

Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Highest quality innovative Mexican food I have ever had. Great unique cocktails . Make sure you try it. I cant wait to go back

1  Thank Lameass
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Lovely atmosphere, fast and efficient service, very nice food and surprisingly good value. The guacamole is amazing. Great helpings of everything! I recommend this place.