“breakfast time!”

Ranked #6 of 11 Bakeries in Newport
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed June 24, 2012

This is a great breakfast spot to check out! They have great coffee with refills for diners. I wholeheartedly recommend their spinach pies. Their brownies and bagels are great as well!

1  Thank Widgeon14

Reviewed June 23, 2012

Whenever we are traveling someplace special we always go here to get a pound of Ocean's Best coffee and they can grind it for you however you like. We have a french press we use while traveling as it makes a nice strong but small amount of coffee- its sure has some good 'zing'! I also enjoy their iced coffee's. Definitely worth a stop if you need a good cup.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

We went for breakfast and got a few different egg dishes and really enjoyed our breakfast. The coffee and pastries smelled fabulous too! I recommend stopping here for breakfast in Newport!

Reviewed April 18, 2012

I have been to Jonathon'ss many times over the past 4 years and was always pleasantly surprissed by the great service and the family atmosphere. On a recent vist this past March, I was disappointed by the change of staff members; especially the cook. When I inquired about the where abouts of the previous chef, I was told only that they had been asked to leave.
Why on earth would management do such a thing? I will no longer be returning to my favorite resteraunt now.

Reviewed March 26, 2012

We like to visit here for breakfast on the weekends. Everything was delicious, BUT, I ordered an omelet with sausage, onions, peppers and cheese. It came out more like an onion omelet. I had to pull tons of onions out because they were just overpowering.

Greats prices and a great menu