“Way better than Buffalo Wild Wings”
Review of Rocky MTN Wingshak

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rocky MTN Wingshak
Ranked #22 of 112 Restaurants in American Fork
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

It doesn't matter if you like boneless or bone in wings they are good. The sauces are also good. My favorite sauce is hot BBQ. It hits the spot but sometes I want heat so xx is the way to go. They are good wings at a descent price.

1  Thank Jordonch

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I recently tried out the wingshak in American fork and I was very impressed with the wings. They really know how to make some great wings. The prices are a bit high, but worth it if you are a wing person. My only complaint about the place is the service. I only interacted with the gentleman behind the counter, but he was none to eager to help. Although he was not friendly which is why I would give a very good rating and not excellent I imagine I will be back for the PREFECT WINGS!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I'm mixed on this one. I love wings and these guys do wings right. I have been here many times and for the most part it has been excellent. The food was great, the service was even better and the hot Parmesan is to die for. I have been to both locations and to be honest the customer service is what I have a complaint with. If my first impression would have been from the owners interaction, I wouldn't have come back, not that anything happened, it was just not friendly and welcoming. His wife is awesome and has great customer service skills, so I overlook it and keep returning. Overall a great restaurant and is always busy.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

The wings are great. Cooked to order, hot, and delicious. Larger cut fries are excellent to compliment the wings. I recommend the garlic pepper chicken. But, they taste better when ordered with some of the sweeter varieties, like the BBQ wings--go ahead and get them as hot as possible-- the spiciness is not overbearing at all. Seating is limited to wooden outdoor picnic style tables...so large groups would require some arrangement. Best if you arrive in smaller groups of no more than four.

Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

We wanted to try this place since my husband loves wings, so glad we did. Excellent flavors and super yummy fries. They are freshly made so the wait is a little bit, but I would much rather wait for fresh, vs sitting in the back for awhile.