“Worst Service, Worst Food”
Review of Asian Buffet

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Asian Buffet
Ranked #69 of 107 Restaurants in American Fork
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed March 7, 2012

I eat a Asian Buffets all the time. This is the worst food ever!!! Not only that, my husband and I were treated like crap by the owner and workers. Never felt so bad about spending money in my life

1  Thank Melissa L

Reviewed February 13, 2012

Pretty good little buffet, priced right and with enough variety to make it enjoyable. Pleasant atmosphere and employees make you feel welcome.

1  Thank Nancy B
Reviewed December 30, 2011

This is the favorite restaurant for our family. The food is very good and we like the buffet a lot. They have all-you-can-eat sushi which we enjoy (sushi is not top-notch, but we don't expect top-notch sushi for all-you-can-eat at a reasonable price). Every member of our family finds plenty to eat, including our picky 3-year-old. They are also open on Sundays. They have recently added seaweed salad to the salad bar, which I love. The only complaint I have is that the food doesn't change much over the years, but we like the food a lot.

1  Thank PaulFromUtah
Reviewed November 11, 2011

The sushi was good. Everything else was typically mediocre buffet food. The service was great.

Reviewed October 29, 2011

Just got back from the Asian buffet and am sorely disappointed. The food was awful and cold. Granted we arrived around 9pm but since they close at 1030 we expected fresh, hot food. My sister went to have a dish made at the grill only to get yelled at by the lady in Chinese.