Stayed for an evening at this hotel in May of 2013. The place seemed squeaky clean, my room was spacious and comfortable, and the staff was extremely friendly. Mentioned to them I was in town to interview for a position and was wished "good luck" by multiple people that evening and the following day, close attention to detail and guests' happiness.
The free breakfast consisted of an assortment of hot items (eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy, pancakes) along with the standard cereal/toast/fruit/yogurt. And they had coffee! Was told by a booking agent they would not have coffee (due to the location of the hotel, in Utah "Mt. Conservative" Valley), but the hotel did serve coffee, plus there was a coffee pot in my room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new in 2010, the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, American Fork, Utah is the newest and most modern hotel in the area. Our beautiful new hotel is conveniently located off I-15 and within minutes of everything you need. Experience luxurious accommodations and a plethora of amenities such as a complimentary hot breakfast buffet served daily, indoor pool and whirlpool, meeting room, fitness area, wireless high speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn Express American Fork - North Provo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express American Fork - North Provo Hotel American Fork
- Quality Inn American Fork
- American Fork Quality Inn
- Holiday Inn Express American Fork - North Provo Utah