The room was clean and the staff was very friendly but the pool was not heated. The pool and the hot tub were attached so when anyone got into the pool or hot tub there was a water transfer which made the hot tub water cold. We picked this hotel to use the hot tub so it was disappointing that it was too cold to sit in.
I then attempted to fill up the tub for my child and the water was darker than tea color and had a metallic odor. I have several pictures and will try to foward them to HI for review. I've never even seen water this color in other countries and the smell was very disconcerting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new in 2010, the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, American Fork, Utah is the newest and most modern hotel in the area. Our beautiful new hotel is conveniently located off I-15 and within minutes of everything you need. Experience luxurious accommodations and a plethora of amenities such as a complimentary hot breakfast buffet served daily, indoor pool and whirlpool, meeting room, fitness area, wireless high speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express American Fork - North Provo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express American Fork - North Provo Hotel American Fork
- Quality Inn American Fork
- American Fork Quality Inn
- Holiday Inn Express American Fork - North Provo Utah