Holiday Inn Express & Suites American Fork - North Provo
WoodSpring Suites Provo American Fork(American Fork)(Great Value!)
$75
Agoda.com
$60
  • Pool
Best Western Timpanogos Inn(Lehi)(Great Value!)
$98
$99
$109
Hyatt.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewspancake machinereasonable hotelroom was cleancontinental breakfastwould definitely stay here againa great stayfreewayinternetslccleanlinessrenovationkey
Reviewed May 22, 2012

The room was very modern and well equipped. Staff was friendly and helpful. Complimentry hot breakfast had a good variety of offerings and was restocked often.
Good location, close enough to the highway, restaurants, shopping and other services to be handy yet far enough away to be quiet. A good nights sleep in a comfortable room complete with breakfast, I'd go back.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Attila7
Reviewed April 23, 2012

As stated above we had NO hot water the first night of our stay. We were told it was too late for maintenence to answer calls. First we were told that they would definitely have it fixed by the end of our 3 night stay. When I said that was not ok we were then told they would fix it in the morning. I asked to be moved to a different room as we needed a shower. Then the maintenence came to fix the problem. The last day of our stay we went swimming. The smell of chlorine was terribly strong but we have never had a problem swimming. We swam for about an hour and then went to our room and showered. Everyone of us developed bright red painful chemical burns because of the over-chloirination.
I wrote to customer relations to let them know of our problems. They said they needed more info, which I sent the next day and received no response from them. When I inquired a second time they said they had not received my email. I sent it again. Then they sent an email saying that the info did not match the date of stay in my first email (This was the email they claimed they never got). They claimed they could not use my confirmation email sent from hotels.com. That I should have another confirm number from them which we never got. I sent all the info again. Telling them of our address, info etc. There was no response again.
We have NEVER complained about a hotel before. Honestly we thought they would at least apologize and put precautions in place so this did not happen to someone else. But it appears to me that they have a SEVERE lack of concern for customers. I would not EVER stay here or at another holiday inn again.

Room Tip: Stay at a different hotel! Maybe customer relations manager will get wind of this and actually encourage employees to do their job
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank James S
Reviewed March 30, 2012

The access to this hotel was great, the closest dining was fast food only. We would have to take the next exit north to find dining. This hotel was too new to be rated. The staff was great. The room was spacious with two queen beds, a couch and a table. There were no outlets near the table for the computer. There is lots of road construction in the area. The breakfast was nice --both hot and cold food as is typical with Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank arnie548
Reviewed February 6, 2012

This hotel can be a little hard to find, you can see it next to I-15 but driving to it is complicated especially with the construction going on around the next exit. Once I got there, I found a couple of easier ways to get off the highway and drive to the hotel. I thought the hotel was very good, it seemed pretty new and the breakfast was good. The staff was helpful and polite, they warned me that there were two buses of kids in the hotel and to let them know if they were too noisy. The only problem was a group of kids running and talking loud in the hallway, but they immediately stopped when I spoke to them. The hotel was quiet for the rest of my two day stay.

My wife was attending a seminar nearby and this hotel was plenty close enough to the Cottonwood canyons so that I could ski at Alta while she was busy. The price of this hotel cannot be beat. I have no idea why they are so inexpensive, maybe because of the construction at the exit? However the construction was far enough away so that I never heard anything from the construction site.

Lastly the room that my wife and I were in was much larger than the typical hotel room. There was plenty of space to spread out my skis and other ski gear to dry overnight. It also had a fridge which kept my water bottles cool.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 6, 2012

Our family (2 adults, 4 children) just returned from a 3 night visit to the Holiday Inn Express American Fork-North Provo. Location is very convenient right off of the I-15 freeway. It was easy to find, easy to get to. It is located near some large businesses. The area itself is not sketchy at all, as was previously reported. It's just closer to a business district than a residential district. It is also close (within driving distance) to many fast food restaurants.

Plenty of parking at the hotel. We had a great visit and we will come back to stay when we go back to Utah this coming July.

Breakfast was complimentary and delicious. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, biscuits/gravy, fruit, yogurt, milk, juices, coffee, pastries, bagels. It was always stocked, but it's always best to go before 9:00 to try to beat the late riser crowds. We LOVE their pancake machine. It's so neat and you have to see this. I need one in my house!

We booked a 2 bedroom suite, one bathroom. Separate living room with dining table, bar, refrigerator, microwave. 2 queen beds. Pull out sofa. Very comfortable and spacious. There is only a hallway/walkway dividing the two living areas, no door. The room was very clean and the carpet was in great condition. We are very picky about cleanliness and we were very satisfied with how clean everything was. Beds were very comfortable. Heater could be adjusted which was nice because it's cold in Utah right now. We paid $84 online then had a 3 night stay $20 rebate through hotels.com. Great price, great deal, great hotel.

The lobby has a large sitting area with fireplace. Computer room. Indoor swimming pool (which we didn't have time to use during our quick weekend trip.) The staff was always very nice, considerate and helpful.

Overall it was a wonderful stay and we have absolutely zero complaints. Thank you Holiday Inn Express for helping to make our stay in American Fork a great one!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family