“No longer viable”

Jim's Family Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 125 Restaurants in American Fork
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Jim's is no longer viable for our family. Now being gluten free we found that they did not offer any options with the exception of eggs. That is the only separate cooking surface they offer. Time to find a new restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (45)

Reviewed August 13, 2019

My husband and I have been here more times than I can count. We order all kinds of things, but my favorite is the chicken fried steak. You get a nice salad in a chilled plate, the ranch dressing is BOMB, and I can get the spaghetti as a side, which I highly recommend. My husband almost always gets either a sandwich or breakfast, and everything has been so delicious!!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 2, 2019 via mobile

We enjoyed a quick lunch at Jim's. The fish and chips were better than expected. Again...land locked state, but still good. The fries are to die for. We also had the lemon pie. Three of us shared it and still didn't finish. It was a very generous slice. Great staff...very friendly.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 21, 2019 via mobile

When we came in for lunch, they were packed. They greeted us warmly, and showed the two of us to their only available table, it seated six. We offered to share, but they said it was okay, they wanted to get us going with some food. Wow! We each had a sandwich with a side salad. The salad was served on a frosty metal plate; it was fresh, crisp and refreshing, simple iceberg, cucumber and croutons. My husband’s tuna sandwich was pack with tuna salad, I was surprised he ate both halves. My toasted turkey and avocado was so thick with turkey I could hardly take a bite. It was delicious! Would recommend their strawberry lemonade, made with strawberry purée on the bottom and floating fresh berries. The service was extraordinary! If we lived in the area Jim’s would definitely become a favorite. Everyone made us feel so welcome.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed March 20, 2019

Love the breakfast options here at Jim's and they are offered 24/7. So when you are in the mood for breakfast, see Jims.

Date of visit: February 2019